Throw grenades, disarm bombs, fight zombie Juggernauts to the death. Killhouse Arcade never disappoints. The game takes place in a series of interlocking rooms and corridors with removable doors, windows and other obstacles.
Two teams will battle against each other
throughout the day, playing action packed
missions. There's no sitting around as we operate an unlimited re-spawn system. You keep playing until the mission is complete.
We have reduced the guns power, so it's not going hurt as much as you may think, and you are packed out in
our exclusive body armour.
All your combat gear is included in the entry price, together with 100 free paintballs.
The equipment is unsuitable for use by players under fifteen
£20.00 per person, which includes:
- 100 paintballs
- Full Helmet Anti-Fog Mask
- Hygienic Padded Hood Insert
- Armoured Gloves
- Rip Stop Heavyweight Army Jump Suit
- Tippmann High Quality Assault Rifle
- Inner Body Guard
- US Army Assault Vest with Blast Guard
- 4 Pot Battle Pack
- We include everything you need to play but at some point you may want to buy extra paintballs
- Most players shoot around 300-400 paintballs per event
- Groups can buy in bulk at share the saving
Pricing for extra paint is as follows:
£6.50 per 100
£30.00 per 500
- We have a secure storage box for each player so your paintballs will be safe and ready for when you need them
- We also sell FRAG Grenades at £4.00 each
- Begin at 10:00hrs for a 10:30hrs start
- End at approx 16:00hrs
- Games run between 15-20mins in duration, with short breaks in between missions
We operate from the Onley Fields site.
Please note that we have two locations, both called Onley. You will need to download the map and directions and keep off the M45 southbound!
Dates / Private Games
- We generally operate on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you would like to hold a private game or make a midweek group booking, please contact the WF office and we will do our best to
- Please bare in mind that Fridays are very popular with Stag Parties during the summer months.
- We can lock-down the event for 3-7 working days so that only members of your group will be able to access and book places until
the lock-down expires.
- Minimum group size for this game is 10 people.
Payments, Discounts and Deposits
- ALL PLACES MUST BE PRE PAID IN ADVANCE from our booking listing at the bottom of the page.
- Places are limited, NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE, so please ensure that you or a substitute can attend your
chosen game before booking. If you fail to turn up, you will lose your place and paintballs.
- Group discounts are not available on this game as we use high quality equipment, have reduced the entry fee and offer great
paintball rates. Savings are passed on to every player in advance.
- NO PHYSICAL TICKETS ARE ISSUED
- You will receive an automated receipt via email when you purchase your places, please bring this with you as proof of booking.
- The receipt will have the cell phone details for your site operator just in case you need directions or are delayed.
- Be on site at least 30 mins prior to your event starting
- Late comers may be refused
- Bring a change of clothing
- Bring a packed lunch, or use the polo club cafe
- Money, you will need to buy extra paintballs etc
- Follow our DIRECTIONS to your game location
Play Paintball In Warwickshire At Warfighters KillHouse
If you are looking to play at a friendly, professional site with high quality equipment and affordable pricing, choose KillHouse Arcade Paintball!