Operation Wolf is a vehicle based combat game. Three teams will be assigned a combat vehicle which is fitted with a replica .50cal paintball heavy machine gun. Other players will be issued with M4 style assault rifles.
Game play takes place in two stages:
Gunner - Marksmanship
Each player will be driven around our combat track with the task of taking out a series of static targets. The team that hits the most target wins the round.
All vehicles will drive around the combat track and shoot at each other. The track has been designed with an inner and outer circle to ensure that the vehicles are continually changing their position in the game. Teams will have to shoot the enemy's gunner in order to score a point. Each time a gunner is hit, the player must be replaced by another team mate. When all team players have been shot in the gunners platform, the vehicle is taken out of the game. Only the surviving vehicle and its team wins.
The combat track is located in our KillZones arena, so the game is enhanced by a large amount of real military hardware dressing the scene. To make the game even more exciting, we will place a sniper off track so you will need to scan the whole area for hostiles as you play.
Operation Wolf is the first of it's kind. We plan to run a small number of test games before we fully implement the game. If you would like to be one of the very first players to test this out please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
The equipment is unsuitable for use by players under sixteen
Entry price includes:
- Full Helmet Anti-Fog Mask
- Hygienic Padded Hood Insert
- Armoured Gloves
- Rip Stop Heavyweight Army Jump Suit
- Tippmann Bravo-One M4 Assault Rifle
- Inner Body Guard
- US Army Assault Vest with Blast Guard
- 4 Pot Battle Pack
Your safety is paramount to our operation. All of our paintball markers are chronographed to 270fps. Our masks are changed regularly to ensure that the lenses are clean and free from marks. Our safe zone is totally under cover and can accomidate 60 players in the warm and dry. Hot food can be ordered on the day from the Polo Club.
This event runs for 2hrs in duration.
Please check our events listings below for start and finish times.
We operate from the ONLEY GROUNDS site.
Please note that we have two locations, both called Onley, so follow our directions to your chosen event as SAT NAV's tend to send you down the M45 toward London.
Dates / Private Games
- We generally operate on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you would like to hold a private game or make a midweek group booking, please contact the WF office and we will do our best to
- We can lock-down the event for 3-7 working days so that only members of your group will be able to access and book places until
the lock-down expires.
- Minimum group size for this game is 20 players.
Payments, Discounts and Deposits
- ALL PLACES MUST BE PRE PAID IN ADVANCE from our booking listing at the bottom of the page.
- Places are limited, NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE, so please ensure that you or a substitute can attend your
chosen game before booking. If you fail to turn up, you will loose your place and paintballs.
- Group discounts are not available on this game as we use high quality equipment, have reduced the entry fee and offer great
paintball rates. Savings are passed on to every player in advance.
- NO PHYSICAL TICKETS ARE ISSUED
- You will receive an automated receipt via email when you purchase your places, please bring this with you as proof of booking.
- The receipt will have the cell phone details for your site operator just in case you need directions or are delayed.
- Late comers may be turned away
- Bring a change of clothing
- Bring a packed lunch, or use the polo club cafe
- Money, you will need to buy extra paintballs etc
- Follow our DIRECTIONS to your game location
Play Paintball In Warwickshire At Warfighters Operation Wolf
If you are looking to play at a friendly, professional site with high quality equipment and affordable pricing, choose Operation Wolf!
Choose your game type - Showing Games of: